Saturday, October 10, 2015

Spotlight with a Fall Freebie!

Welcome to another week of this fabulous SPOTLIGHT SATURDAY hosted by KINDERGARTEN DRAGONS! If you would like to participate, just click here and learn more about it!


Lately I've been very busy making my interactive flip-books and I can't tell you how much fun my class is having when working with them. Students even ask me to make more for topics we talk about in class. They say: "You should make a book Mrs. Almiron" I guess they are enjoying them as much as I do! Isn't it wonderful!
So, this week I made a freebie so everybody can try it. I really hope your class enjoys it! Please be aware that this is a LIMITED TIME FREEBIE, so don't wait too long to grab it!
This is a fun flip-book for the fall, and easy enough for students to work independently. It could be perfect for a fall center! I know that is how I plan to use it!


With this booklet students can practice number and color words, plus their cutting and gluing skills, and like I mentioned above, it's easy enough for students to work on their own.


While you are at my store, you might to check other flip-books I created:


Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a marvelous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment