Sunday, December 11, 2016

WINTER Break IS COMING...with a FREEBIE!

Yep...we are so close to the winter break...I can already see me waking up late, reading my Game of Thrones books (I'm on book #5!), and even creating new resources in between chapters.

However, as much as I enjoy the free time, I also worry about some of my students who can't afford missing so many days of instruction. If you are a teacher and you are reading this, you know exactly what I'm talking about, and I'm sure a few names came to your mind already!

Truthfully, the holiday break could be tan opportunity for kids who need to catch up to use some of their free time to practice/reinforce those skills, or to fall even more behind! This is why I think it is crucial to have parent-teacher conferences before the break.

During these conferences I explain parents how important it is to keep practicing, working and reinforcing those skills. I also provide any resource that I think can be helpful: little easy readers, flashcards, alphabet charts, student's login information so they can use the programs at home, etc.

With all this in mind, I am sharing this FREEBIE that I hope come in handy.


I hope these forms are as useful to you as they were for me! They are very easy to edit, and include versions for female and male teachers.
What strategies do you have to help your students during the winter break? Feel free to share by leaving your comment below! Enjoy the freebie!


1 comment: